Enhanced Taq DNA Polymerase Specificity
ThermaGo™ is a double-stranded, chemically modified nucleic acid that suppresses mis-priming during the annealing and extension steps of PCR. It increases the reproducibility of both real-time and end-point analyses. ThermaGo enhances the specificity of Taq DNA polymerase.
ThermaGo Suppresses Mispriming During PCR:
1. Improves the reproducibility of technical and biological replicates.
2. Increases detection of low-copy number targets by suppressing non-specific products.
3. Reduces signal scatter in standard and digital PCR.
4. Reduces mis-priming and chimera production prior to next-generation sequencing.
5. Improves end-point genotyping.
Applications of Interest:
Mispriming protection in all forms during PCR.
Detection of low copy target numbers (single-cell PCR, digital PCR, rare target detection in liquid biopies/tumor samples).
Enhancng accuracy of highly multiplexed-PCR for targeted next-generation sequencing and other post-PCR applications.
Monoplex and multiplex endpoint SNP genotyping.
Documents Manuals and Protocols
Material safety data sheets (MSDS)
ThermaGo improves results